BJ Montcigoux

Back On Track 3 - Oem Has Not Worked

Question

Hello, First time here. I have just used Roxio restor to on my Compaq Mini 110C as it was not running very quickly. This is the first time that I have ever used this programme. It went through the process but now I get the Windows XP window and the time bar showing loading and then the screen goes blank for a few seconds and then it flashes blue for a second then goes back to the beginning of booting up showing the F1.F10,F12 alternatives. It's been doing this for over an hour now with no joy. Can anyone offer advice. Thanks BJ

6 answers to this question

Hello, First time here. I have just used Roxio restor to on my Compaq Mini 110C as it was not running very quickly. This is the first time that I have ever used this programme. It went through the process but now I get the Windows XP window and the time bar showing loading and then the screen goes blank for a few seconds and then it flashes blue for a second then goes back to the beginning of booting up showing the F1.F10,F12 alternatives. It's been doing this for over an hour now with no joy. Can anyone offer advice. Thanks BJ

Please tell us what program you are using. "Eoxio Restor" tells us nothing.

A Compaq Mini 110C doesn't have the system requirements to run any retail Roxio product!

Did your "Eoxio Restor" come bundled with the Compaq Mini 110C?

It's called 'Back on Track 3 - OEM

Then all support for that product comes from Compaq.

It was made special for there OEM.