ddallen612

Blank Radio Buttons In Roxio Labeler And Express Labeler

Question

Just installed NXT2. Install gave no errors and CD burning works well.

However, the Create Labels applications do not work properly. When Roxio Labeler or Express Labeler start, all of the radio buttons are white and have no text in them. When I mouse over some, nothing happens. Mousing over others causes them to turn yellow and clicking them will result in an action, but they still remain blank.

I first tried doing a repair with no luck. Then, un-installed and re-installed. The problem remains.

Win 8.1 x64 is fully updated and has latest driver for Intel HD Graphics 4000. Text size for the Display is set to "Smaller".

Buttons in the other apps look and work fine.

I'm logged on as an admin.

Any ideas?

29 answers to this question

Thank you for confirming that the buttons display properly in Win 8.1 x64!

Now, I know for sure that the problem is on my computer.

Yes, I have tried the Create Labels Express Labeler and Create Labels - Advanced. They both have the same problem.

Unless I'm mistaken, the text in the buttons in the screenshot looks like the font used in the buttons in all the other apps.

If this so, it just seems crazy that I can't see them in the Labelers.

I wonder if all the apps share common buttons like Cancel, Back, and Next, or does each one have it's own?

Too bad there is not a diagnostic for Labeler buttons!

Buttons are no longer a big deal in programming... You simply 'Add Command Button' to your project, then set the label text & type (Yes/No, OK, Cancel, etc.) and drag it to where you want it to be on the interface.

I still have an inquiry out about this but nothing new... :(

Corel Support Update.

In case any of you are interested, last Friday, a Corel rep connected to my system with TeamViewer.

He downloaded new NXT 2 installer files.

He tried a manual repair and then multiple uninstalls and reinstalls with a new user account.

He also tried disabling startup items. The problem remained.

He advised that he would escalate this case to the Engineering department for further investigation.

In a chat session with Corel support today, I inquired about the status of this case.

The lady said it is still with the Engineering dept.