All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. sapphireglaceon

crap

yes and yes
  3. ogdens

crap

Here is a long shot " Have you tried ALL the usb ports on your laptop and your laptop must be running with AC power adapter".
  4. Today
  5. sapphireglaceon

crap

yea i dont know what to do either i looked up if there are fixes and as of now there are none which proves the statement of my thread
  6. chadcane@gmail.com

VideoWave crashes before while adding videos

Mine just started doing the same and there is no error message
  7. ogdens

crap

I'm stumped.
  8. sapphireglaceon

crap

i put the usb in to the slot after i did the installation and updates
  9. ogdens

crap

One more try....... When you prepared to install the new unit, did you have the Roxio USB plugged into the PC before you put the disc in.
  10. sapphireglaceon

crap

no your just xxxxx no offense
  11. bimicher

crap

I give up. You just seem to have a problem following simple requests. No wonder you are having problems.
  12. sapphireglaceon

crap

that was step by step i did it in that order and i used both types of connection they both cause my computer to crash
  13. bimicher

crap

Those are not details. We need a step-by-step description. Which connection are you using: HDMI or Component?
  14. sapphireglaceon

crap

i put the disk in, installed to 3.0 restarted and then tried using it and the crashing kept happening
  15. Yesterday
  16. ogdens

crap

When you got the new capture card from Roxio, tell us exactly step by step what you did to install it? we need details.
  17. sapphireglaceon

crap

like it looks in the diagram
  18. ogdens

crap

Here is a typical example of a capture card set up. Is yours similar. You have not mentioned what your set up is like!!!!!!
  19. bimicher

crap

What do you mean by that? Of course the other end (Type B) fits into the capture device. Which capture device do you have? There are 2 different types. Exactly how are you making the connections? Give a step-by-step description instead of short sentences with no useful info. Be specific.
  20. sapphireglaceon

crap

yea i did that the other side does not fit in the usb port
  21. ogdens

crap

Use the A end,( the end that goes into your Computer).
  22. sapphireglaceon

crap

and when i use it it makes it crash so i dont know what the hell is going on do I need a desktop type of pc
  23. sapphireglaceon

crap

and type b is what i mean type B's do not make solid connections and its an hp pavilion with an intel core i5 8th gen prossessor and it also has a radeon graphics card
  24. bimicher

Product key does not work

Did you register the software when you bought it? If yes then you can find your key on the Roxio support website. Look under Support/Product Registration on the header at the top of this page.
  25. ogdens

crap

The Roxio Capture unit comes with a USB 2.0 cord Type A on one end (rectangular)and a Type B on the other end (square) Type A is used by the following devices: Almost all computers (desktops, laptops etc.),Most tablets, Games consoles (PlayStation, XBox etc.)Smart TVsDVD and Blu-Ray players, Peripherals (e.g. keyboards, mice) Flash drives/memory sticks. So, if your's does not fit the PC your in trbl. What is the make and model # of you Computer?
  26. bimicher

crap

What is type A? the USB cable the new device or what? There is something wrong with your system or you are not hooking the device up correctly or you are not installing the software properly or something in your system is interfering with the device.
  27. sapphireglaceon

crap

its not recognized by my pc and i think its because its a type A and type A's are the worst type of usb
  28. sapphireglaceon

crap

they sent me a new one and the new one is doing the same thing
  1. Load more activity