All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Brendon

Roxio NXT 7

Buongiorno Lamberto, I have been trying for days to see the same as you, but your small sample MTS file always works properly on my machine every time. -I understand that your NXT 7 Videowave first loaded your MTS files properly, but then after a while would not load them any more. True? -you tried NXT 6 Videowave, and that first loaded your MTS files properly, but then after a while would not load them any more. True? I'm thinking that you must have the right drivers and CODECs, because Videowave loaded those files properly at the start. It looks like something is stopping the load process on your computer, after it identifies the MTS files. Here's what should happen in a second or two: -The file selector or Windows first sees how many files you have, and starts to identify them. (Shows hourglass) -Then it identifies the MTS files, and shows that MPGE symbol -Then it decodes the files (or most of them) and shows a thumbnail picture on each file. (See that 00000.MTS is your file) Questions: [1] First, NXT 7. How long did Videowave work properly before it stopped loading the MTS files? Did you change/install anything in your computer before it stopped working? [2] NXT 6. Same questions. Also, does the NXT 6 computer have same operating system as the NXT 7 one? Regards, Brendon
  3. Yesterday
  4. dscott777

Can't burn

Running Toast 17 Pro with either High Sierra 10.13.6 of Mohave 10.14, I'm unable to burn any kind of disc -- AVCHD or standard DVD. No matter what I do, I get an error message that reads: "There's not enough free space on this disc: 118.05 GB are needed, 4.38 GB are available." This is from an ordinary Final Cut Pro-created .mov file of 21.58 GB for a 10 minute show. I've successfully done tons of them in the past. In fact, I still can easily can burn that file to either kind of disc with Toast 14 Pro. After a long Roxio "chat" that went nowhere, my query was passed along to "tech support" and they are currently pondering the problem. Over the years various versions of Toast have been my dependable backup each time an Apple software update "broke" FCP's ability to share to disc. Eventually it always gets fixed but it takes a long time. It's likely that some day a future Apple IOS update will render Toast 14 Pro unusable so I'm hoping there is a fix.
  5. HI, please help, I have been running VHS to DVD 3 plus since the Windows XP days and have gone through the updates to keep running as Windows progressed to what it is today and, up until a month or so ago it was still performing as expected, however now while recording from a TV the program will hesitate, the time will stop, and then start again, I call this stuttering. This lasts for 3 to 5 seconds then goes back to normal recording and will happen every once in a while until the recording ends. I have re-installed the program several times, re-ran the updates and patches, and still the stuttering continues, intermittently. I had another laptop so I reinstalled Windows 8 hoping it is due to Windows 10 updates that have occurred over the last couple of months, and still the same problem. Is there anyone experiencing the same problem? Is there a fix available? Any ideas what I should be looking at? any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. aquancer

Audio Capture

Yes on the recording side it shows Mic, digital in and what U hear. Even when I choose what U hear as the default device it's still does not work.
  7. Try setting your PS4 output to 1080i or 720p. To configure settings ....Settings) > [Sound and Screen] > [Video Output Settings] .
  8. First off, Ive downloaded the LATEST version of the capture software. All the cables are plugged in correctly. The preview comes up on the capture software fine and shows green. Ive disabled HDCP on my PS4 ive checked the device manager and reinstalled the hardware twice. ive restarted, reinstalled the software. The weird thing is that the audio is coming through the TV but the video is not. and suggestions?
  9. Last week
  10. REDWAGON

Convert

Open the Videowave program-- Add the MP4 video to a new production--add any other photos or text pages etc. and then output it to MyDVD program. (one of the options available for output) Use any of the options available in MyDVD program and then burn it to disk. (Be sure and save your videowave production) Your given name as a DMSM file.
  11. rmy

Convert

How do you make a DVD of an MP4 video file? I've been able to convert the file but there's only video, no audio. There is audio in the preview. What am I doing wrong?
  12. ogdens

Audio Capture

Does your Creative device show in your Sound options.? The pic below is how mine is
  13. aquancer

Audio Capture

Yes is Windows 10
  14. l.aloigi@villalacastellacc

Roxio NXT 7

Dear Brendon, I can't understand. I enclose the menu page where video wave takes the files. See that the file does not open and therefore does not load. I also tried on NXT 6, with the same result. But the curious thing that first opened and I could upload the MTS files. Thanks for the reply Hello Lamberto
  15. l.aloigi@villalacastellacc

Roxio NXT 7

Video Studio Corel 2019 download video MTS but not audio. I work with Roxio NXT 6, before accept MTS and after some time not.Incredible. My name is Lamberto and i'm italian.The MTS file are by Panasonic HC-VX 980. I converi in MP4 file for operating in Video Wave and using Trimmer Video,but is log operation and i'm bored for lost time. I try to find another simple program to replace Roxio. What do you recommend? ciao
  16. JLC78726

no sound on DVD

Also, just to be clear, there is NO audio on the burned DVD -- neither in the program nor in the menus. If the issue was just with the contents I'm adding to the DVD, then I would still expect the root to still have sound.
  17. JLC78726

no sound on DVD

And just to clarify, I'm exporting from VideoWave with the following settings:
  18. JLC78726

no sound on DVD

Yes, of course, the file I'm trying to burn to the DVD had audio. I offloaded an MOV file from my Canon PowerShot SX20. I trimmed the file with VideoWave, removing the extraneous parts and exporting as an MPG file. Then I built a DVD with MyDVD containing only that MPG. The resulting DVD has no audio.
  19. REDWAGON

no sound on DVD

So if you are burning a DVD what program is on the DVD and how was that program or production created ? Tell us more in regards to the DVD and it's contents. Was it A videowave program ? And did the program you have on the DVD have audio on it ?
  20. JLC78726

no sound on DVD

I recently upgraded to NXT 7, on my Windows 7 machine, and am trying to burn a DVD with MyDVD. The burned DVD has no sound. I've read previous posts that suggest changing the audio setting for burning, except that File/Project Settings gives me: and Tools/Settings gives me: Notice that there are no audio setting options. There are no other options menus in this version of NXT7. But even given that, none of the buttons in those menus actually do anything. I can click until I turn blue, and none of the buttons activate. SO, TWO QUESTIONS: (1) How to I get audio on the DVD? (2) How do I use those settings popups if the buttons are inactive?
  21. antonypg

Video Conversion, Start/End Times

Can anyone confirm whether they use this function or have seen it work previously? I have tried multiple times but have never managed to trim a video, I always end up with the complete video no matter where I set the start/end times.
  22. cdanteek

Audio Capture

W-10?
  23. aquancer

Audio Capture

I have done that and it works. that's why I can't understand why is not working with creator.
  24. Mark1080

Video menus

Hi, Can NXT 7 Pro creat a menu from a video file? I want to create a short moving menu which can have text hotspots which link to titles. thanks
  25. Hi, I am considering buying NXT Pro 7. I used to use DVDit Pro HD on my XP but this will no longer work as Roxio have shut the registration servers (thanks for that). This application permitted DVD-legal and BR-legal files to be authored without re-encoding them. I use a professional video and audio compression app to create DVD and BR legal files, so I dont want the DVD authoring app to re-encode. Thanks
  26. Brendon

Roxio NXT 7

Lamberto, Thank you for the sample file. I downloaded it and tried it in the Videowave trimmer. It loaded straight into Videowave without needing to be converted, and trimmed properly. It seems to be a standard file, and I can't see why it won't load into Videowave on your computer. Regards, Brendon
  27. cdanteek

Audio Capture

Don't know why it's not working for you! Try capturing/recording using your Creative software 'what you hear' does that work?
  1. Load more activity