All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. peterbarna@yahoo.com

VideoWave crashes

VideoWave crashes instantly whenever I start encoding a production. I initially used AVCHD encoders, but when VideoWave started crashing I expanded my selection to other HD encoders. Unfortunately all of them crashed within seconds after starting the export process. I then tried 720p resolutions, with no better success. The only encoder that works is the Roxio MPEG-2 1080p package. I am extremely frustrated because I wasted the past three days trying to solve this issue. I used VideoWave since it was part of the Adaptec software suite, but I am getting ready to switch to a new suite that would also enable 4K exports.
  3. aquancer

Audio Capture

I had it at 61 changed it to match yours and still no go!
  4. Today
  5. ogdens

Audio Capture

This is a long shot.......do you have the levels set correctly . The pic below is for my sound card (Realtek) which uses "Stereo Mix", yours will show "what you Hear".
  6. aquancer

Audio Capture

Ok I just did what you asked and still the same. Yes my disabled and disconnected devices are showing like yours!
  7. cdanteek

Audio Capture

You aren't reading my instructions very well! DON"T MAKE 'WHAT YOU HEAR' THE DEFAULT DEVICE. Reboot after making changes and try Roxio after the reboot. Are your disabled and disconnected devices showing like mine?
  8. aquancer

Audio Capture

I try and still the same. I disconnected my mic from the card too. I selected what U hear as my default and did not work.
  9. cdanteek

Audio Capture

Have you ever tried to use Roxio with the microphone unplugged? Unplug the microphone. Set yours up like the pics show and not as the default device.
  10. aquancer

Audio Capture

Yes I do have a mic plug in and I have used it in the pass to record with no problem. In addition it also show what U hear in the recording tab. As I mentioned before I have selected it as preferred device to no avail.
  11. capesp50

BurnerState_WritingFormat failure

Thanks for your response. I have the Blu-Ray plugin and a Blu-Ray writer. I believe I have found the solution to my problem. I had upgraded from NXT 5 to NXT 7 because of so many problems with creating projects with NXT 5. In the instructions provided to me by the Roxio Technician for installing NXT 7 they had me do a uninstall of NXT 5, delete and rename files and folders and then create a new User account with Administrative authority and do the install of NXT 7 using this new User Account. My problems happened because when I signed onto my computer I was using my normal User account not the one created to install NXT 7. I was able to use video wave to create the files for the titles in the project but when I used MYDVD to create and burn the project I received the burnerstate errors. In my recent testing I have signed on to the new User Account created for the install of NXT 7, created a simple project with MYDVD and burned as a AVCHD project and another as a Blu-Ray project. Things seem to be working at this point but haven't created and burned a more robust yet.
  12. cdanteek

no sound on DVD

I've never had much faith or repeated success with DVD-RW or DVD+RW media, therefore wasting me a bunch of time.
  13. Yesterday
  14. Brendon

BurnerState_WritingFormat failure

AVCHD is a Blu-Ray format, isn't it? I think that if you tried to write that output to DVD you would get a "WritingFormat Failure". It could be that you'll need the Blu-Ray plugin for NXT 7 (can be purchased here) and a Blu-Ray writer to put your AVCHD to disc.
  15. As a quick test, try using a different HDMI input to your Capture unit.... (DVD player, BD player, HDMI output from your computer) .
  16. I forgot to mention this, ive tried both 1080i and 720p and matched the settings via roxio software. still doesnt work.
  17. JLC78726

no sound on DVD

There is audio in the MPG that VideoWave produces. There is audio in the preview of the DVD in MyDVD -- both menus and programs. It's in the DVD (or ISO) produced by MyDVD that the audio disappears. And, yes, I did burn DVDs to test this because there's audio at every stage up to the actual creation of the actual DVD. (Though DVD-RW save me from wasting media.)
  18. cdanteek

no sound on DVD

My Canon PowerShot A1200 .mov files have no audio in videowave either and I run them through 'Any Video Converter' freeware to fix them. I load the .mov into 'Any Video Converter' choose DVD Video NTSC Movie and convert, now I have audio in videowave. I agree you should have audio "in the menus".. You don't have to burn and waste a DVD just output, export as, to a video file to your PC and test for audio.
  19. I have tried burning a project Roxio Creator NXT 7 with MYDVD both to a DVD and ISO image using the AVCHD format and I get the BurnerState_WritingFormat failure. Reason Project_BuildToDevice() AuthorScript call failed. Code 3254845656. I have tried NXT 7 on two of my computers, using 4 different burners all with the same result. I am running Windows 10 64bit on both computers. The Titles for the MYDVD project were created in Videowave and were output as .mpg files. Can anyone give my me some help in what I am doing wrong ? I have attached a Screen Print of the error that is received.
  20. cdanteek

Audio Capture

My Microphone shows a red arrow pointing down 'not plugged in'. Do you have a microphone plugged in?
  21. Last week
  22. l.aloigi@villalacastellacc

Roxio NXT 7

Dear Brendon after Easter i chek with my tecnical frend my computer. I think the problem is probabily on drivers or codec. One of Windows updating is non correct. Maybe....... See you, and Good Easter to you and your family ciao
  23. Brendon

Roxio NXT 7

Buongiorno Lamberto, I have been trying for days to see the same as you, but your small sample MTS file always works properly on my machine every time. -I understand that your NXT 7 Videowave first loaded your MTS files properly, but then after a while would not load them any more. True? -you tried NXT 6 Videowave, and that first loaded your MTS files properly, but then after a while would not load them any more. True? I'm thinking that you must have the right drivers and CODECs, because Videowave loaded those files properly at the start. It looks like something is stopping the load process on your computer, after it identifies the MTS files. Here's what should happen in a second or two: -The file selector or Windows first sees how many files you have, and starts to identify them. (Shows hourglass) -Then it identifies the MTS files, and shows that MPGE symbol -Then it decodes the files (or most of them) and shows a thumbnail picture on each file. (See that 00000.MTS is your file) Questions: [1] First, NXT 7. How long did Videowave work properly before it stopped loading the MTS files? Did you change/install anything in your computer before it stopped working? [2] NXT 6. Same questions. Also, does the NXT 6 computer have same operating system as the NXT 7 one? Regards, Brendon
  24. dscott777

Can't burn

Running Toast 17 Pro with either High Sierra 10.13.6 of Mohave 10.14, I'm unable to burn any kind of disc -- AVCHD or standard DVD. No matter what I do, I get an error message that reads: "There's not enough free space on this disc: 118.05 GB are needed, 4.38 GB are available." This is from an ordinary Final Cut Pro-created .mov file of 21.58 GB for a 10 minute show. I've successfully done tons of them in the past. In fact, I still can easily can burn that file to either kind of disc with Toast 14 Pro. After a long Roxio "chat" that went nowhere, my query was passed along to "tech support" and they are currently pondering the problem. Over the years various versions of Toast have been my dependable backup each time an Apple software update "broke" FCP's ability to share to disc. Eventually it always gets fixed but it takes a long time. It's likely that some day a future Apple IOS update will render Toast 14 Pro unusable so I'm hoping there is a fix.
  25. HI, please help, I have been running VHS to DVD 3 plus since the Windows XP days and have gone through the updates to keep running as Windows progressed to what it is today and, up until a month or so ago it was still performing as expected, however now while recording from a TV the program will hesitate, the time will stop, and then start again, I call this stuttering. This lasts for 3 to 5 seconds then goes back to normal recording and will happen every once in a while until the recording ends. I have re-installed the program several times, re-ran the updates and patches, and still the stuttering continues, intermittently. I had another laptop so I reinstalled Windows 8 hoping it is due to Windows 10 updates that have occurred over the last couple of months, and still the same problem. Is there anyone experiencing the same problem? Is there a fix available? Any ideas what I should be looking at? any help would be greatly appreciated.
  26. aquancer

Audio Capture

Yes on the recording side it shows Mic, digital in and what U hear. Even when I choose what U hear as the default device it's still does not work.
  27. Try setting your PS4 output to 1080i or 720p. To configure settings ....Settings) > [Sound and Screen] > [Video Output Settings] .
  28. First off, Ive downloaded the LATEST version of the capture software. All the cables are plugged in correctly. The preview comes up on the capture software fine and shows green. Ive disabled HDCP on my PS4 ive checked the device manager and reinstalled the hardware twice. ive restarted, reinstalled the software. The weird thing is that the audio is coming through the TV but the video is not. and suggestions?
  29. REDWAGON

Convert

Open the Videowave program-- Add the MP4 video to a new production--add any other photos or text pages etc. and then output it to MyDVD program. (one of the options available for output) Use any of the options available in MyDVD program and then burn it to disk. (Be sure and save your videowave production) Your given name as a DMSM file.
  1. Load more activity