All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. l.aloigi@villalacastellacc

Roxio NXT 7

Dear Brendon, I can't understand. I enclose the menu page where video wave takes the files. See that the file does not open and therefore does not load. I also tried on NXT 6, with the same result. But the curious thing that first opened and I could upload the MTS files. Thanks for the reply Hello Lamberto
  3. l.aloigi@villalacastellacc

Roxio NXT 7

Video Studio Corel 2019 download video MTS but not audio. I work with Roxio NXT 6, before accept MTS and after some time not.Incredible. My name is Lamberto and i'm italian.The MTS file are by Panasonic HC-VX 980. I converi in MP4 file for operating in Video Wave and using Trimmer Video,but is log operation and i'm bored for lost time. I try to find another simple program to replace Roxio. What do you recommend? ciao
  4. JLC78726

no sound on DVD

Also, just to be clear, there is NO audio on the burned DVD -- neither in the program nor in the menus. If the issue was just with the contents I'm adding to the DVD, then I would still expect the root to still have sound.
  5. JLC78726

no sound on DVD

And just to clarify, I'm exporting from VideoWave with the following settings:
  6. JLC78726

no sound on DVD

Yes, of course, the file I'm trying to burn to the DVD had audio. I offloaded an MOV file from my Canon PowerShot SX20. I trimmed the file with VideoWave, removing the extraneous parts and exporting as an MPG file. Then I built a DVD with MyDVD containing only that MPG. The resulting DVD has no audio.
  7. REDWAGON

no sound on DVD

So if you are burning a DVD what program is on the DVD and how was that program or production created ? Tell us more in regards to the DVD and it's contents. Was it A videowave program ? And did the program you have on the DVD have audio on it ?
  8. JLC78726

no sound on DVD

I recently upgraded to NXT 7, on my Windows 7 machine, and am trying to burn a DVD with MyDVD. The burned DVD has no sound. I've read previous posts that suggest changing the audio setting for burning, except that File/Project Settings gives me: and Tools/Settings gives me: Notice that there are no audio setting options. There are no other options menus in this version of NXT7. But even given that, none of the buttons in those menus actually do anything. I can click until I turn blue, and none of the buttons activate. SO, TWO QUESTIONS: (1) How to I get audio on the DVD? (2) How do I use those settings popups if the buttons are inactive?
  9. Yesterday
  10. antonypg

Video Conversion, Start/End Times

Can anyone confirm whether they use this function or have seen it work previously? I have tried multiple times but have never managed to trim a video, I always end up with the complete video no matter where I set the start/end times.
  11. Last week
  12. cdanteek

Audio Capture

W-10?
  13. aquancer

Audio Capture

I have done that and it works. that's why I can't understand why is not working with creator.
  14. Mark1080

Video menus

Hi, Can NXT 7 Pro creat a menu from a video file? I want to create a short moving menu which can have text hotspots which link to titles. thanks
  15. Hi, I am considering buying NXT Pro 7. I used to use DVDit Pro HD on my XP but this will no longer work as Roxio have shut the registration servers (thanks for that). This application permitted DVD-legal and BR-legal files to be authored without re-encoding them. I use a professional video and audio compression app to create DVD and BR legal files, so I dont want the DVD authoring app to re-encode. Thanks
  16. Brendon

Roxio NXT 7

Lamberto, Thank you for the sample file. I downloaded it and tried it in the Videowave trimmer. It loaded straight into Videowave without needing to be converted, and trimmed properly. It seems to be a standard file, and I can't see why it won't load into Videowave on your computer. Regards, Brendon
  17. cdanteek

Audio Capture

Don't know why it's not working for you! Try capturing/recording using your Creative software 'what you hear' does that work?
  18. aquancer

Audio Capture

After installing Creator NXT Pro 7 and try to record audio using what U hear I get the following Could not open sound device (What U Hear(Sound blaster Z). A tech from Roxio spend about 4 hrs. working with my PC remotely, however, was not able to fix it. I contacted Bound blaster and I was told that if it work with other programs them is a problem that Creator with Creator. Does anyone had this problem? I have uninstall and re installed a few time to no avail. They did the same! If anyone has a fix please help!! Roxio.pdf
  19. l.aloigi@villalacastellacc

Roxio NXT 7

Video Studio Corel 2019 download video MTS but not audio. I work with Roxio NXT 6, before accept MTS and after some time not.Incredible. My name is Lamberto and i'm italian.The MTS file are by Panasonic HC-VX 980. I converi in MP4 file for operating in Video Wave and using Trimmer Video,but is log operation and i'm bored for lost time. I try to find another simple program to replace Roxio. What do you recommend? ciao
  20. l.aloigi@villalacastellacc

Roxio NXT 7

00000.MTS
  21. Suhr

Toast 6 And Old Age

I had a similar problem with Toast 6.0.3 dmg. Every one of my many Mac Pro's on systems all the way back to Tiger 10.4 would state that the file is damaged and or could cause damage to my system. How very strange.... this happened even on archived versions of the file. I did find a solution but it will not be of much help here. I opened the disc image with Stuffit Expander 14 from Stuffit Deluxe 10. Once open I made a read/write disc image and restored the contents to it. Then I did a disk repair with Disk Utility or Disk Warrior and finally, converted the read/write back to read only. Here is the truly odd thing.... I did not need to do any of that disc image work or repair. Once the dmg was opened with Stuffit Expander, all of my Macs and their systems opened and read the disc image just fine. I have nearly no explanation other than the basic function of dynamic linker. If you can find Stuffit Expander 14 you have a solution, keep in mind that the Stuffit Expander you need must decompress .hqx files.Toast 6 was made for PPC machines. Woops, forgot to mention my other test effort. I made a disc image directly from the original retail Toast 6 Titanium CD. Amazingly!.... the brand new squeaky clean disc image had the exact same problem as the Toast 6.0.3 dmg downloaded file. It was that effort that made me realize something strange was going on and starting thinking about PPC compressed file formats. That error made me try Stuffit Expander 14. (it was that or try one of my G5's or G4's) My other related post shows how to make Jam 6.0.3 run on an Intel Mac. ( https://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/59583-running-jam-on-an-intel-snow-leopard-machine/ )
  22. Ranril, You have posted to a long dead thread in the NXT 5 forum saying vaguely that you have solved some sort of a problem you had with a pop-up when running NXT 6. Please understand that posting off-topic, and necroposting is discouraged here. You've been here a while, and I'm sure you won't want to create confusion. Thanks. If you have a problem with NXT 6 that you have solved, please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. Brendon (Moderator)
  23. Problem solved: I installed NXT 6 Pro on Win 10. All worked fine for a few weeks. Then the error message started to appear anytime I played a CD or opened ROXIO. I tried all of the fixes noted here and nothing worked. I even uninstalled NXT6 & still got the message. I did eliminate the Pop UP by restoring my computer using an Acronis True Image backup I made a month before I installed NXT6. Pop up is gone. This indicates, to me, that the pop up was installed by something else! Hope this helps...……..
  24. Not easily. Output them to the video format of your choice and add each to the timeline. Make sure the format is supported by the program.
  25. can I join two DMSM edited parts in videowave if so how please Johnnie
  26. Hi Jeff. My advice would be to a support ticket on the Roxio site. After I gave up on this forum, I did that. They offered to send me a new package (how that was supposed to resolve I'm not quite sure...). However since I live outside of N.America, they were"supposed" to send it through one of their resellers here. That never happened. Fortunately I had bought mine through Amazon, and I simply returned the item and got my money back. I bought a Diamond VC-500 instead... And never looked back. Good luck. Mickey
  27. Brendon

Roxio NXT 7

That's interesting. I downloaded all the .MTS samples that were available here. [https://standaloneinstaller.com/blog/big-list-of-sample-videos-for-testers-124.html] I added a couple of .MTS files I made by converting MP4 clips on an on-line converter, here. [ https://convertio.co/mp4-mts/ ] All the files were seen by Videowave's file selector, although the two that had been converted had 'prohibited' signs on their thumbnails. Each of the files loaded and ran in Videowave - even the converted files. There were some strange effects - the lion-sample one has weird speed, and P6090053 was pitch black, but I think that's down to the individual clips rather than an inherent defect in Videowave. In any event, I'm getting different results from myguggi, and it doesn't seem that Videowave is unconditionally broken. Lamberto, can you attach a couple of small MTS files from your camera so I can try them, please? Brendon
  1. Load more activity