quite an old post but your solution does still do the job! I applied it and it worked like a charm. Just disabling then re-enabling the optical drive did not work. Many thanks!
Here's my context in case those details could help anyone:
- I got Sonic RecordNow! V7.3 in 2005 as part of the software package bundled with a Dell Latitude D510 running Windows XP
- I upgraded to a Dell Latitude D630 that does not include this option and I keep on running XP SP3
- As I still own the D510, I did move all my stuff to the D630 using a fantastic software:PC mover Professional
- I had to reactivate Microsoft Office and to register the Sonic license again (likely due to a new hardware footprint coming with the PC change)
- I didn't remember I got this messaqe when I register / run this software for the first time on the new machine, i.e. the D630
- But I got it today (first time) ans Brendon's solution did the trick!
Cheers from France