Hi, saw other threads but I need to specify my hardware here. I have tried with two notebooks but cannot see the device in the Sound, video and game controllers. The Device does power up through the USB cord.
1) Current version of PS3,
2) Using Component inputs,
3) Can see the game on the TV using the Device as a pass through,
4) Both PCs are running Win 7 Pro SP1,
5) The Game Capture software was installed on both computer (Device not registered yet),
6) One is a Lenovo W520 (1 year old so hardware S/B no problem),
7) Other is a Dell Inspiron 1120, AMD Athlon II Neo K325 Dual-Core, 4 GB Ram
Got the Device for Christmas for my son but cannot get it to work. Any help is appreciated.
Happy New Year.