I am still having installation problems. I have not changed anything w/ my OS. I do not have a physical copy of the disc, but 10 chances at downloading. That number is dwindling fast. When I turned off my f-secure Frontier Anti Virus Suite, turned off all firewall and uninstalled my Malwarebytes for the time being. I downloaded Roxio again straight from my order conf. Email. When unzipping almost is over I get this error message:
“Setup has determined that your configuration does not support any of the included products.”
My other Computer Info>
Also I have IE10 browser and running most up to date version of windows media player.
This is what the software says about compatability:
· Internet connection required for product installation
· Microsoft Windows 8, Professional (32- or 64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32- or 64-bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32- or 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32-bit).
· For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel 1.6 GHz Pentium 4 Processor or AMD equivalent, 1 GB RAM. For video or photo editing, conversion and playback, Intel Pentium 4 2 GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 2 GB RAM. Multi-core processor highly recommended.
· 1024x768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit color setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
· ATI Stream and CUDA acceleration only available with AMD ATI Stream and NVIDIA CUDA enabled graphics cards. Intel Quick Sync Video acceleration only available on 3rd generation Intel Core processors
· Hard drive with at least 3 GB free space for installation. DVD and BD copy, video editing and authoring may require large amount of free disk space, up to 10's of GB.
· Windows Media Player version 10, 11, or 12
· Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, or 10
· Internet connection required for installation, registration, product updates and some features. Any Internet charges are the user’s responsibility
· QuickTime player version 7 and iTunes version 10 required for some functionality
· TiVo requires a TiVo Series2, Series3, TiVo HD DVR or other TiVoToGo compatible DVR connected to your home network and TiVo Desktop. Does not work with DirecTV -provided TiVo DVRs.
· For video capture: OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card for use with DV camera or Roxio Video Capture USB for analog sources
3D glasses and other 3D hardware are the user's responsibility