Thanks grandpabruce. I changed the menu and was able to get it to successfully burn! I wasn't sure how to do the Render Using Software Mode so I was happy that changing the menu worked! But then I got "fancy" and changed the menu again to one I liked better and tried to burn it again and got an error message (which I did not write down). At that point, I went back and opened the file that had worked and tried to burn that one again. Now I have the error message 80004005. This whole thing is getting really frustrating! I am going to continue playing around with different "fixes" to try to get the final copy burned. But if you have anymore ideas for me, please share!