I hope this is the right forum. There doesn't seem to be a forum for Toast Burn.
When a burn fails because it couldn't read a file, Toast Burn gets stuck in a loop and I have to restart my Mac to eject the disk.
1) Start burning a 4-disk burn
2) Get a dialog that a particular file couldn't be burned
3) Click OK to dismiss the dialog
4) Get following dialog for at most one second, then it goes away. There is no way to interact with it:
5) The following dialog then appears:
6) Click OK to dismiss the dialog
7) Continuous loop of steps 4-6
8) Cannot eject disc from Finder
4) Get following dialog and can interact with it to eject the disc
5) Can put in new disc. Toast Burn skips the problematic file.
Toast Burn 2.0 installed from Apple App Store March 6, 2016.
OS X El Capitan 10.11.3
Mac Mini with external Apple SuperDrive HL-DT-ST DVDRW GX50N