Here are the steps I am taking;
1. I am sharing the file from Final Cut Pro X as a Blu-ray.
2.Final Cut then makes a Blu-ray file, which when opened, contains a BDMV file and a Certificate folder. (this is playable on my computer as a Blu-ray)
3. I then open Toast 15 under the Blu-ray option under BDMV folder. (I have downloaded the plug in)
4. I then drag and drop both the BDMV file and the Certificate folder in Toast.
5. I then hit Burn and it goes through the whole process.
6. Once it is finished, I open the disc and it contains the BDMV file and the Certificate folder but I am no longer able to open it and play it on my computer.
I am new to burning Blu-ray discs so I am obviously doing something wrong here, I greatly appreciate all the help. Thank you