I run Vista 64 Ultimate, and Creator 2009 installed fine, and all functions appear to work. I have however had several problems with other software installs. This is my recommendation to try since all else has failed for you. Follow the instructions for the clean install listed in this newsgroup, however prior to reinstall do the following:
1. On the control panel choice User Accounts, and turn off User Account Contriol. (Will turn it back on when done. This will require reboot)
1. After reboot, right click on each item on the right side of the taskbar, and exit every program there (If possible).
2. Suspend you anti-virus if possible
3. On the DVD from Roxio, right click the Setup or install and run as adminstrator. (I don't have DVD so don't know if it is setup or install)
4. On the control panel choice User Accounts, and turn on User Account Contriol. (This will require reboot)
Hope this helps you. I am a programmer, and this is the only way I could get my programming language (Delphi) to install correctly.