Jim, I can't deny the multple threads! I need to go back and announce results - a tight deadline and a trip before the deadline are getting in my way. That's my excuse anyway!
In THIS thread, I have just now read your post and will follow your directions. However, this is what I did so far:
1. Twelve .mts file segments were brought together in a project and sliced&diced, then exported to .mpg.
a. The audio in the .mpg drops when the 3rd segment starts.
2. I divded the project into four subprojects with 2-4 segments each, then exported each subproject to .mpg files
a. 1st project had two segments, and both played audio
b. Second project had 3 segments, audio failed on 3rd
c. Third project had 3 segments and audio failed on the 3rd
d. Final project had remaining four segments - audio failed on the 3rd.
3. Please note that I tried this both with hardware acceleration and, alternately, with software rendering.
4. This is all happening on my ThinkPad laptop running NXT Pro on 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD and Win8.1.
a. It doesn't have Radeon hardware like my desktop, running NXT 2 Pro
b. It doesn't have the transitions issue seen on my desktop
c. It DOES have a new Samsung external BD-R burner which was successful at burning the prior BD-R production I was struggling with
d. I purchased 50 Verbatim BD-Rs and ten Verbatim BD-REs.
1) Verbatim BD-Rs burn wfine every time
2) I'm having challenges with the Verbatim BD-REs burning successfully
3) My Memorex BD-Rs are readable by VLC on my Desktop, but the Blue-ray player and also WinDVD can't read it
So, has anyone seen the behavior where the Blue-ray audion drops at the beginningof the third .mts file segment, when a project is burned to .mpg?