Although all coding for EMC11 is probably aready (almost) completed, and for sure all new features are already defined, here's my word on it.
- I hope Roxio will eventually figure out more logical functional layout for the tools and stop making strange moves stuffing options in different places (like moving disc copy to a separate embedded applet and removing it from separate disc copy applet- why second move?). Why f.e there is separate Disc Music Creator, while it obviously should be a part of Creator Classic (just look at window layout) - I suppose for the sole purpose of increasing application count :/
- stop removing tools with no reasonable replacement- Back On Track advertisement instead of a backup tool (luckily BUMP update from EMC9 works perfecly as a stand-alone app). What they are going to remove in EMC11- have you wondered?
- VideoWave- 4 or more video effects for what is obviously the same effect just with one setting changed - again, count stuffing- just miserable
- lack of real help system (Hold Position option in VideoWave - should it really be deciphered by forum members?)
- support with intelligence of a door post... you know it...
- no updates, that's just user-hostile
- user forum with posts disappearing with no traces- some coward(s) here...
- I don't want to have to run the Central to use some EMC functionality- EMC9 was better here. Still, the Central can remain for ease of use.
- total lack of tool that could check/repair EMC installation. It should be simple, Roxio knows what should be where... I believe... against reason...?