Running 10.5.8 Toast 10.9. I have been using my eyetv hybrid for 5 years to record tv shows, football and have successfully burned blurays. I use the eyetv editor to remove commercials.
I was trying to burn a bluray with the following specs 1280x720 59.94 bit rate 9.97 5.1dd. 15.81gb
3 hrs 30 min/ I did not edit anything.
1. Media browser. eyetv, select title.
2. drag image on background.
3. settings are mpeg-4 avc,custom, aver bit 8, max 16, half pel, never re-encode.
4. I always save as disk image.
As always, since eyetv files are mpeg-2. It will immediately multiplex, fill ram, then write, lead-out.
That is not happening. It will progress 100% through the multiplexing, then immediately show 0% multiplexing and hang, I try to force quit, but to no avail. I have to power down.
my other attempts include the following.
1. Setting video format to mpeg-2- Same result.
2. Export program stream from eye-tv - Same result.
3. Edit commercials out 2hr 30 min 11.8gb- Same result.
4. MPEG Streamclip using prev.- no time code breaks
5. Split #3 into 2 clips 5.23gb&6.26 burned seperately- burned successfully.
6. Dragged both clips into toast- same result as 1-4
7. tried #3 no title- same result.