Thank you for your reply. I'm using LP and tape assistant. Once I have 'tagged' my tracks with the relevant information (artist, title etc.) and save to file I end up with two files. One that is around 40mb and 29 minutes in length that contains all the tracks in one continuous file and then ten individual folders with one track within each folder. Maybe there is a reason for this but to me it just seems like a doubling up of the information. I then have to go and delete the large file.
I enable track detection in the settings box. All other settings are set to default.
I realise this isn't a serious problem but I'd be interested to know why it occurs.
Thanks & regards