The menu movie is already completed so I don't want to touch that. Here are the steps:
1. Launch MyDVD
2. Select Blu-ray project
3. Delete text for menu
4. delete button (red square area)
5. Change Menu Background
6. Add a video as the new menu
7. Click Menu, then select "Apply Motion to all Menus"
8. My menu movie already has all the text I want to use.
9. Add New Movie
10. The application automatically adds text at this point, but since I already have the text as part of the motion menu, I don't need this one.
11. Delete text on the movie just added.
12. I then move the button (red area) on top of the text that is part of the motion menu.
13. Add the rest of the movies
14. Repeat steps 11 and 12 for each movie
15. This is the part I need help with. How can I highlight the button (red square area) for each movie so that I know which one is going to be play next or so that I can select one of the movies myself?