After many long conversations with Roxio technical support and many emails it is finally working. I really don't know what I did. They suggested trying with a different user on the Mac, which I did, and it immediately worked fine. I uninstalled and re-installed several times and for some reason it has now decided to work on my normal user account. BUT.... new problem. Even though auto capture says it is capturing streamed audio, it actually cuts off quite quickly. For example, if I record a stream for 10-15 minutes, stop, and look at the resulting file I find that recording stopped somewhere along the line. Sometimes after only 30 seconds, sometimes after 5-6 minutes. I've tried several different approaches, different user accounts on the computer, etc. and there is no pattern to this except that recording stops at some point even though the program says it is continuing. I've looked at all the settings I can find and don't see anything related to this.