Here's the sitch:
- Nine "master" DVDs created from an event last weekend on a Sony DVD recorder
- Right audio channel wasn't active (my bad) between switcher and DVD recorder, resulting in "half sound"
- Need to make a crapload of DVD copies, but desire sound to be coming from both channels on copies (even if it ain't stereo)
- Normally, I would simply finalize my masters and dupe them with my Primera
So here's the question -- how / can I?
- Get the Sony information into Creator
- Get sound from left channel onto both channels
- Create new "master" to use with Primera, or record my crapload of DVDs from Creator directly?
- And . . . one more thing. There's a little "buzz" noise I'd like to try to remove on copies. Any way to do that as well?
I plan on running out to Best Buy tonight to purchase copy of Creator (unless someone has better solution for my needs).
Thanks in advance for any and all help!