I posted a thread a week ago or so, and It kinda just died. But I think it is FPS I am having problems with. When I do a video I record the video and record my commentary in Audacity at the same time. When i go into editting, I just match them up correctly in the panels. I do use Videowave. But for soem reason, and this has been happening for about a week now, towards the end of my video I notice that my commentary is WAY ahead of the video. It starts off right where it needs to be, and by the end of teh video my commentary is up like 7-10 seconds.
Processor: AMD A6-3620 APU with Radeon Graphics 2.20 Ghz
64 Bit OS
w/ Windows 7
What I have done to try and fix it myself:
- "repaired" the software about 7 times using my Roxio disk
- Re-installed the software twice
- Switched from Hardware to software in the editting options
- made sure I was in 720p while recording, as well as my Xbox to match
- tried doing commentary once I am in videowave rather than a live one. I have tried both Audacity and videwave recordings.
To say the least I am aggrevated. I am trying to be patient, and learn more about my problem before I just give up and MAYBE buy a different product. Honeslty I don't want to give up, I have been at this for days now. I hope someone knows whats going on!!!!
Example here on my YouTube Channel: