Would you please be able to confirm what the issue is in Toast 14 Titanium, using the Toast 14 Blu-ray Plug-in – ESD?
Using the following settings:
- Video -> Blu-Ray Video
- Title: (BLANK)
- Menu Style: Arabesque
- Menu Title: (BLANK)
- Menu Background: (CUSTOM)
- Source (.mkv file)
-- Video: AVC/H.264, 1920 x 1080, 23.97 fps
-- Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1, 48000 Hz
- Destination: Matshita BD-MLT UJ272
- Destination: ~/Desktop/(Disc Image) (10.11.1 Mac OS X El Capitan; Memory: 16 GB)
Results in "Waiting..." message for a few minutes displays, while Activity Monitor indicates that Toast is "Not Responding", followed by a Toast application crash.
- For Burn: http://pastebin.com/C5xKLYV8
- For Save: http://pastebin.com/PTKz6mvk