- Capture seem to running just fine
- When done, I click "stop capture"
- Roxio Capture crashes
- Two files are left, an m2ts and an mp4 (it's usually just an mp4 file after rendering)
- First time I deleted the m2ts file as the others were mp4
- Now I find out that the mp4 file's audio is messed up (no sound, just buzzing all the way through - tested in videowave and premiere pro, media player rejects the file)
- Video/images is fine and dandy from start to end
- Happens when capturing from ps4 and randomly - happened with 54 min and an 1.h10min video
Now I'm going to test 2nd software to try and recover the lost m2ts file - in the meantime, I hope there's someone out there who can tell me if I can save this!