• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

St3wp1d

Version 9

Question

Is Sonic/Roxio ever going to fix version 9 so it works and we don't have to be computer gurus to make it work? Just a simple install without all the change the registry this way or that, just an install...

Is it going to be able to be at least backwards compatible enough to import DMSA files from version 8?

Will we ever be able to create a playlist without it crashing?

I know this thread will probably be deleted without these questions ever being answered. Every other time I've asked it's happened, but this is the only place I can ask and no one ever answers. Is it because no one knows the answer?

More other things software off before install? Divx , media, napster, any? thank you

Well, here is a thread about getting EMC 9 to work and play well with DivX

If you have any packet writing software installed (Direct CD, DLA, just to name a couple) then uinstall those first as well.

Well, here is a thread about getting EMC 9 to work and play well with DivX

If you have any packet writing software installed (Direct CD, DLA, just to name a couple) then uinstall those first as well.

So if i understand - all of my old roxio take off computer Divx can stay or go. I will keep my jewel cover but verion 8 cd groups won't work, should i keep these or delete also. once installed cd software will work perfect - right?

So if i understand - all of my old roxio take off computer Divx can stay or go. I will keep my jewel cover but verion 8 cd groups won't work, should i keep these or delete also. once installed cd software will work perfect - right?

Please reply - anyone - i would like to purchase this but want to know i am doing right and it will work.

Please reply - anyone - i would like to purchase this but want to know i am doing right and it will work.

If your PC meets the EMC 9 system requirement and barring any potential conflict with whatever applications installed in your system, it should work. The proof is on the pudding.

If your PC meets the EMC 9 system requirement and barring any potential conflict with whatever applications installed in your system, it should work. The proof is on the pudding.

My computer very same as mr. ggrussel - printer not same. Only program i worry about id version 8 and Norton security and HP printer and digital monitoring.

Final question can edit a Napster purchased music with version9? Version 8 shows napster music as straight line no oscillations and mixer will not play back in review mode. Does 9 fix this?

Napster music most likely has DRM or is protected. You need to read the EULA for Napster to see if you have the rights to burn the songs. EMC8 & 9 can not burn copy protected files.

Napster music most likely has DRM or is protected. You need to read the EULA for Napster to see if you have the rights to burn the songs. EMC8 & 9 can not burn copy protected files.

As said above these napster purchased songs- napster is sonic/roxio software. Can already burn napster in Version 8 just unable to fix sound quality or produce good fade shows as line no oscillation- is this change in version9? As napster and roxio work as team was hoping they fix problems so ask.

As said above these napster purchased songs- napster is sonic/roxio software. Can already burn napster in Version 8 just unable to fix sound quality or produce good fade shows as line no oscillation- is this change in version9? As napster and roxio work as team was hoping they fix problems so ask.

Napster and Roxio are no longer the same company. They do not work as close together as in the past. Roxio is now part of Sonic Soutions. Napster just sell music now.

Napster and Roxio are no longer the same company. They do not work as close together as in the past. Roxio is now part of Sonic Soutions. Napster just sell music now.

i buy download install version9 - i am not happy CD creator like version8 no different. nothing new still clip music fades very chopped like 8. I think I trey return go back old one to help - thank you for help good luck to all.

Yurgi

though napster still have burn option on roxio software - wont do nero or other software cant import files for to burn roxio only.

digital River is refunding me - back to version 8

Edited by Y.Lee