Lable Creator Label Templates

joscon01

Question

From the Welcome page of EMC 8, if you click Help > Sonic store > Purchase labels, it takes you the Sonic web page. The labels offered are Sure Thing labels. Very good labels by the way. However, the list of label templates under print properties doesn’t list Sure Thing labels. :)

It's very odd to me that Sonic only offers Sure Thing labels, But you can't easily set Label Creator to print them.

Can anyone explain this or does anyone know what template can be used?

2 answers to this question

That's one problem with trying to integrate one company's products with another; not everything get done and sometimes things fall between the cracks. This is apparently one of them. You have a couple of options - download the free copy of Sure Thing Labeler or, two buy your labels elsewhere - you should be able to get labels at almost any computer store or stationary store (Stables, Office Depot, etc.) I'm partial to Avery full faced labels.

From the Welcome page of EMC 8, if you click Help > Sonic store > Purchase labels, it takes you the Sonic web page. The labels offered are Sure Thing labels. Very good labels by the way. However, the list of label templates under print properties doesn't list Sure Thing labels. :)

It's very odd to me that Sonic only offers Sure Thing labels, But you can't easily set Label Creator to print them.

Can anyone explain this or does anyone know what template can be used?

That's one problem with trying to integrate one company's products with another; not everything get done and sometimes things fall between the cracks. This is apparently one of them. You have a couple of options - download the free copy of Sure Thing Labeler or, two buy your labels elsewhere - you should be able to get labels at almost any computer store or stationary store (Stables, Office Depot, etc.) I'm partial to Avery full faced labels.

I already have Sure Thing labeler Deluxe 4 & a bunch of their labels. However it would be nice to use the labeler in EMC 8. I'm wondering if there is a known alternate template that will work.

Archived