• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sully57

Re-Arranging Pix In Video

Question

Hello. Wondering if someone can tell me how to reorder my pix in a video/slideshow I am making in MyDVD. Not satisfied with my original order and need to change it. I did not use Video Wave, where I know I can do this (on the storyboard). Seems silly though, to have to open another pgm just to do this. (not sure I understand why there are both of those pgms anyway). So, can't I do this pic re-ordering in MyDVD somewhere? Am using Roxio NXT. Thank you.

Edited by Sully57

3 answers to this question

Hello. Wondering if someone can tell me how to reorder my pix in a video/slideshow I am making in MyDVD. Not satisfied with my original order and need to change it. I did not use Video Wave, where I know I can do this (on the storyboard). Seems silly though, to have to open another pgm just to do this. (not sure I understand why there are both of those pgms anyway). So, can't I do this pic re-ordering in MyDVD somewhere? Am using Roxio NXT. Thank you.

Videowave is for creating the slideshow, adding audio, transitions, effects etc. myDVD is for authouring the DVD ( creating menu and burning). So I don't know why you consider it silly to use the correct program.

Well, I guess I always thought of MyDVD to be a complete and independent system, soup to nuts. Menu, slides, transitions, audio. But, obviously now, where I need to make changes, I guess Video Wave offers that flexibility & power.

In the future, I will try starting out with Video Wave, then proceed to MyDVD. Thank you!

The vast majority of Video Authoring programs work that way as Editing is really a separate part from Authoring ;)

Here are a couple of post I wrote up sometime ago which may be of use to you:

Work flow and Strategy:

Here

Planning & Portability:

Here