• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Joe Schmoe

Roxio Slideshow/photoshow

Question

I'm a computer idiot and I apologize for that.

I'm trying to make a slideshow with my Roxio Media Creator 10 which I have done with success in the past. But now for whatever reason it seems that only some of the pictures from my photo gallery will transfer and others will not. What has happened or how do I fix it. I have spent many many hours scanning, snipping and downloading pictures and I need some serious help.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Joe

2 answers to this question

I'm a computer idiot and I apologize for that.

I'm trying to make a slideshow with my Roxio Media Creator 10 which I have done with success in the past. But now for whatever reason it seems that only some of the pictures from my photo gallery will transfer and others will not. What has happened or how do I fix it. I have spent many many hours scanning, snipping and downloading pictures and I need some serious help.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Joe

You originally posted in the Photoshow forum but state you are using Roxio media Creator 10. So I have moved your post to the EMC 10 forum. Hopefully that is the program that you have. If not the please posts exactly the full name of the program suite you are using.

Also post more details on exactly what program from the suite you are using and exactly what you are doing. You post is to vague to be able to offer much help.

What pictures are not transferring? From what site are you downloading pictures? In what format are they?

Mr Guru,

For starters thank you for getting me into the correct location.

I'm not sure how to tell what format the pictures are in but does jpeg help?

I'm trying to make a slideshow of my high school yearbook. I scan the page on my Epson 8400 copier, printer, scanner and it moves my pictures to my photos gallery of my computer. I use Windows 7.

In the past I would scan the photos and they would go into my photos gallery and I would just add them and the music to my slideshow and everything worked fine. But now when I go to add the photos, some of the photos are in the gallery like they normally are which are no problem to add to my slideshow and some of the photos aren't there. I mean they are there but instead of the picture I have a box where the picture should be and there is a red circle with a line through it. And they of course won't allow me to add them to my slideshow.