• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Romothy

Software Problems

Question

Hey guys, I've been having a problem with my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro for a while and I'm hoping one of you might be able to help me out;

So when I set up my capture card I plug the HDMI from my Wii U to the Roxio (and from the Roxio to the computer) to the screen and the picture shows up perfectly on my monitor.

But when I open up my software, this happens;

Roxio's software says "No signal" (picture: http://i.imgur.com/id1vQYF.png) and I can't seem to adjust any settings/replugging to make it work. I've tried replugging the card, changing HDMI cables and reinstalling software... Nothing seems to make it work.

I've also tried Xsplit and the screen just turns blue. (picture: http://i.imgur.com/solIj9e.png)

Have anyone experienced this problems and has anybody found a way to fix it? I'm not sure if it's the hardware or the software... Maybe a driver or something I've installed wrong. Please help.

Thanks,

Rom.

3 answers to this question

the Red 'No Signal' means just what it says!

You are not sending a valid signal from your Wii to the RGC.

Not familiar with the Wii but other players need to be set on a specific output and not using some auto setting ;)

the Red 'No Signal' means just what it says!

You are not sending a valid signal from your Wii to the RGC.

Not familiar with the Wii but other players need to be set on a specific output and not using some auto setting ;)

I've now tried changing the Wii U output to 720p instead of 1080p, which actually works with my stream in Xsplit but not the Roxio software itself... But oh well, that's mostly what I'll be using it for anyways :-)

Weirdly enough I have to boot up my Roxio software first and see the "No signal" before I can open the Xsplit, where it works. I suppose the software maybe boots up some drivers that make it possible for Xsplit to register the capture card.

Edited by Romothy

One other note I have about Wii is

Possible Solution??? Set Video Card to Single Display Performance Mode:

HERE

And Try starting your Service as shown in the last post HERE.