6029 Steve

Videowave Output - Cannot Create Avchd 1920X1080/24P

Question

When I try to output video edited from originals shot on my Panasonic SD90 camcorder, the choice of avchd 1920x1080/24p doesn't work, and in place of the rendering window it shows me a logo for ATI Stream Technology.

50i and 50p work fine. WMV works fine

It only bothers me because the 24p setting is what it defaults to in the Output window and I frequently forget to change it :angry:

Is there something I need to install to make 24p work?

Edit: The recording mode on the camcorder is "HA1920" which is 17Mbps and I think is 50fps

Edited by 6029 Steve

7 answers to this question

and in place of the rendering window it shows me a logo for ATI Stream Technology.

That means it's using ATI Stream to render the video!

How long have you waited for it to finish?

Thank you for the reply. The progress counters remain stuck at 0% / 0h 0m 0s forever, and there's no processor use so I always cancel it after a few seconds.

In the other formats I see the video playback progressing in that window.

So I have been assuming it is not doing anything.

Thank you for the reply. The progress counters remain stuck at 0% / 0h 0m 0s forever, and there's no processor use so I always cancel it after a few seconds.

In the other formats I see the video playback progressing in that window.

So I have been assuming it is not doing anything.

Try a small project and let it run.

Have a look at this post I made several years ago.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/70172-ati-stream-and-nvidia-cuda-in-c2011-videowave-and-mydvd/

Edited by cdanteek

Thanks, I made a 6 second project and let it run half an hour but it stayed at zero and didn't do anything.

I took a 3 plus minute video I grabbed off of you tube. Loaded it in C2011 Pro videowave like your doing and it took about two minutes to render. I have a NVIDIA Video card and I see the CUDA rendering.

I would start with running a repair with all programs shut off including antivirus and firewall. Do you run a registery cleaner or does your antivirus software have on in it?

post-97-0-37446100-1408549336_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-12995000-1408549337_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-53187000-1408549337_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-94432400-1408549337_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-37678000-1408549338_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-78838600-1408549338_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-20519900-1408549339_thumb.jpg

OK thank you. I did all that, and there's nothing changed, both the ATI Stream and the missing audio problem from my other thread are still there after a full repair.

However, I did a bit more experimenting and found that the audio problem seems to be related to the input type, as it doesn't happen if I use 1920x1080 mp4 input from my smartphone, so I will try shooting lower bit rate files on the video camera and see if that changes anything.

I can work round the ATI 24p problem by outputting to wmv or to 50p.

Thanks for trying to help solve it, maybe 2011 software is just too old! :)

Thanks for trying to help solve it, maybe 2011 software is just too old!

I took a 3 plus minute video I grabbed off of you tube. Loaded it in C2011 Pro videowave like your doing and it took about two minutes to render. I have a NVIDIA Video card and I see the CUDA rendering.

I did it in Creator 2011 Pro so old has nothing to do with your problem.

Run the no sound video through a converter like the free Any Video Converter instead of down grading the video from the camera.