Easy Cd & Dvd Burning Tech Spt

woodyj

Question

Just purchased Roxio "Easy Burning" from Best Buy and after installing and registering my product I didn't receive a "Support Code" in my email as promised.How do I get my first time or 14 day initial tech support when I don't have a support code? When I open up Roxio to Copy Disc using my PC installed DV

11 answers to this question

This is a continuation of my first question as my keyboard corrupted itself and stopped typing right in the middle of my question. Therefor, Once I establish my Source dvd reader (my Sony cd-RW/dvd-R) and my Memorex Destination burner and then click on the green go arrow get a Not Responding message on my action bar. How can I get it to duplicate?

This is a continuation of my first question as my keyboard corrupted itself and stopped typing right in the middle of my question. Therefor, Once I establish my Source dvd reader (my Sony cd-RW/dvd-R) and my Memorex Destination burner and then click on the green go arrow get a Not Responding message on my action bar. How can I get it to duplicate?

Very hard to follow you without being able to look over your shoulder :lol:

You might be talking about the Copy Disc program within the Suite of 28 Programs :huh:

If your keyboard is locking up AND Software is crashing, you might just have more problems than we can help you with...

For now, try a Proper Repair:

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

The RIP window in Restore Down mode has the bottom part of the window off the screen.

(I had this problem about three year ago with ROXIO on a different PC and never tried to resolve it.)

The left-right and up-down window sizing arrows don't work. This is not a laptop problem because the arrows work every where else. Is there fix for this? Am I missing something?

Archived