• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
George Grosso

Creator 2012

Question

Two years ago I upgraded from Creator 2010 to Creator 2012 , the program worked for the first six months and then each time I opened the program a window appeared telling me that Roxio 2012 stopped working. I've had computer experts tell me that its an ie problem.I've read notes on these forums tried their output but nothing worked. I recently purchased new computer with 8.1 windows. I was able to transfer Roxio 2010 but unable to do so with 2012 I do not have a physical disk. How can I redownload 2012. I'm still using 2010 and it works well, I have also added Premium upgrade to 2012, I mdon't eve know if I need that. What do you sugest

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

The phrase that will apply to you using either of these programs on a W8 computer is " It will work for a short time and then fail". Neither are certified to work on a W8 computer. Look for a good offer on NXT2 Pro.

Something to file away for next time...

Your "experts" are idiots!

Internet Explorer has often been blamed but has never been the cause of any Roxio issues. What they misdiagnosed seems like a overzealous Registry Cleaner issue. -_-