• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

SammySam

Too Low Volume! Cant Find Answers Anywhere ( Game Capture Hd Pro )

Question

So my problem is that when i but my roxio gamecapture hd pro between my xbox 360s and tv and computer with usb. Everything works fine but the volume is so #$^@ low and the tv's (game) volume turns also low so that cant be recorded.

What can i do? i searched internet like a 4 days and didnt find anything.

Please help :(

7 answers to this question

See if anything in here helps http://forums.suppor...l__"low volume"

Thanks for answering but i have tried everything that there suggested.

Please i need help!! :( its pointless to record gaming with low volume and i have to double my tv volume like 20 (before 10) to hear same volume so everytime i watch dvd or play game i have to take the Roxio GameCapture HD pro away -.-

I appreciate all answers. :/

When you say "i have tried everything", that is pretty broad and really tells us nothing!

WHAT did you try?

Name everything, in detail and dropping a few screen caps would help ;)

Pic Post Info, HERE

The software's "adjust recording volume" is max (thats why i wrote max on red and arrow in the image) Ive tried different hdmi cables and different tv hdmi ports, And different games and this is loud game and the level is still that low.

And the Roxio Game capture HD PRO is max level in the mixer too at the volume settings. But it doesent show any "signal level" but i hear the sound from my speakers.

Photo is here.

I hope i could find away fast to correct this issue. :) Thanks for helping!

post-120333-0-24054500-1409086470_thumb.jpg

post-120333-0-29640700-1409087654_thumb.jpg

Thank you Sam!

Looks like you have things setup the way we would expect.

I guess you have your Xbox set for Stereo Output?

You need to test the setup by using a completely different Source such as a DVD or BD Player to see if it plays OK... Anything with HDMI Output will do!

You could try something with Component hookup, just to see if that makes a difference.

Thank you i try those. But i just wanna ask why the stereo output thing matter :o? becouse no one wants mono or did you mean "surround 5.1" vs stereo thing. :) thanks.

Thank you i try those. But i just wanna ask why the stereo output thing matter :o? becouse no one wants mono or did you mean "surround 5.1" vs stereo thing. :) thanks.

Don't know beyond what I mentioned... I don't have an Xbox or PSx but it was a note from another user here who had Audio issues ;)

In any case, with all troubleshooting you have to stop thinking and start trying things :D