• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photosuite7 Platinum. Runtime Error Please Help!

heather1018

Question

:)

I see that many other people are having the same problem as I am. I am praying someone here has a sloution. I've tried the online support, live chat, ask Roxaane & a rep on the telephone. No one has helped so far.

I installed Photosuite 7 platinum. I try to open the program & all I get is C++ Runtime error

I tried the 3 *sollutions* they gave me & then I tried a patch DL & also the windows clean up thingk someone here suggested... nothing has worked & i'm getting so frustrated. I used this program at a friends house & loved it & really just cant wait to start my own projects but, it doesnt seem to look like I'll be able to.

By the way.. I also had tried to install roxio easy media creator 7 & I had this exact problem.. I thought it was the disk, I guess not. If anyone has any ideas orhad this problem & solved it please let me know if you can.. Post or email Heathermomo2@aol.com

Thanks so much in advance.

1 answer to this question

:D

I see that many other people are having the same problem as I am. I am praying someone here has a sloution. I've tried the online support, live chat, ask Roxaane & a rep on the telephone. No one has helped so far.

I installed Photosuite 7 platinum. I try to open the program & all I get is C++ Runtime error

I tried the 3 *sollutions* they gave me & then I tried a patch DL & also the windows clean up thingk someone here suggested... nothing has worked & i'm getting so frustrated. I used this program at a friends house & loved it & really just cant wait to start my own projects but, it doesnt seem to look like I'll be able to.

By the way.. I also had tried to install roxio easy media creator 7 & I had this exact problem.. I thought it was the disk, I guess not. If anyone has any ideas orhad this problem & solved it please let me know if you can.. Post or email Heathermomo2@aol.com

Thanks so much in advance.

Hi Heather is it R6025 runtime error :) If it is, theres not much you can do, i tried tech support and nothing they suggested worked. I get it all the time in photosuite :huh:

Archived