• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
RedXGaming

Mp4 Doesnt Capture Audio?

Question

So i have recorded 3 videos with the new mp4 format because its very good the gameplay is smoother and looks better and works much better with sony vegas but one thing i noticed is that out of those 3 videos only 1 had audio plz help me fix this the other 2 videos had like 20 seconds of audio and then it just got like auto muted or something plz help! I need to record in mp4 so it can use it in sony vegas without spending more hours of time trying to get it to work im trying to upload a lot to help my channel grow so Thanks for the help !

3 answers to this question

So i have recorded 3 videos with the new mp4 format because its very good the gameplay is smoother and looks better and works much better with sony vegas but one thing i noticed is that out of those 3 videos only 1 had audio plz help me fix this the other 2 videos had like 20 seconds of audio and then it just got like auto muted or something plz help! I need to record in mp4 so it can use it in sony vegas without spending more hours of time trying to get it to work im trying to upload a lot to help my channel grow so Thanks for the help !

Check this thread out, which is pinned to the top of the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro forums.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/84041-make-roxio-recorded-files-full-compliant-with-any-video-editor-vegas-power-director-adobe-premiere/