When Will The Ipdate For The Downloaded Version Be Online

frutpc

Question

7 answers to this question

Not necessarily; I believe that the downloaded versions had a different numbering system (8.01?). But you are correct that the downloaded versions do not have any updates at this time. Some of the retail versions may have been shipped early and therefore need the update.

To the original poster, are you having issues with the program now. Please post them and perhaps we can discuss solutions.

You should be able to tell.Open one of the apps like Creator Classic or VideoWave.Go to Help,About and when the screen comes up look towards the bottom for a build number.If it's 805xxxxxxx then you have the lastest build.If you downloaded it then 805 was the first build available for download in the US.

My downloaded version is an European one, and has a 801XXXXX numbering ..? (sigh) Indeed, there are so many things that are malfunctioning. I reported earlier about them, Patrick knows about them (all audio related modules give it up when changing the setting af my Terratec EWS88MT audio Card, Label Creator prints my CD covers the wrong way (a Canon Ip 5000 printer ) . I gave it up, just waiting for the updates, hoping that in the end version 8 will satisfie me just as the old version 6 did.

Not necessarily; I believe that the downloaded versions had a different numbering system (8.01?). But you are correct that the downloaded versions do not have any updates at this time. Some of the retail versions may have been shipped early and therefore need the update.

To the original poster, are you having issues with the program now. Please post them and perhaps we can discuss solutions.

Jeff,

I hope so for the new download subscribers, but I subscribed to the download version already at the end of november 05 ... So, I'm waiting for the first upgrade to that ....

Kind r

I believe the last download had incorporated the update in it.

JEFF

You should be able to tell.Open one of the apps like Creator Classic or VideoWave.Go to Help,About and when the screen comes up look towards the bottom for a build number.If it's 805xxxxxxx then you have the lastest build.If you downloaded it then 805 was the first build available for download in the US.

Archived