RedXGaming

Will Live Commenteries Ever Be A Thing With The Roxio?

Question

So i was wondering will we ever be able to live commentate while were recording? I am just wodering! Just wanna ask do you need to change something in the hardware to do it or the software? because if you dont need to change anything in the hardware to make it work im sure you can make it easily so yeah i mean everything is fine the roxio is one of the best capture cards out there for its size quality and how easy it is for the prize its at basically you can compare it to the elgato which many people think its the best but honestly a live com feature would be amazing instead of using audacity or something else to record audio and then having to take ages to try and edit the audio perfectly so it is in sync! Hope u reply i mean im just wondering if there will never be a live com feature its not the end of the world but it would really make it better for gamers!

8 answers to this question

So i was wondering will we ever be able to live commentate while were recording? I am just wodering! Just wanna ask do you need to change something in the hardware to do it or the software? because if you dont need to change anything in the hardware to make it work im sure you can make it easily so yeah i mean everything is fine the roxio is one of the best capture cards out there for its size quality and how easy it is for the prize its at basically you can compare it to the elgato which many people think its the best but honestly a live com feature would be amazing instead of using audacity or something else to record audio and then having to take ages to try and edit the audio perfectly so it is in sync! Hope u reply i mean im just wondering if there will never be a live com feature its not the end of the world but it would really make it better for gamers!

You should be asking Roxio those questions - we are just users in these forums.

If we had any idea or even a hint, we would pass it along!

But even the SP2 recently took all of us by complete surprise :huh:

Yeah i wasnt expecting an update i mean the roxio is one of the best capture cards in my opinion with the elgato cause its easy to setup small and easy to record and you dont need the best computer ever but the only thing thats letting it down is the live commentary hope they eventually put it in because they can do it with live streams so why cant they do it with recordings? lol im sure it will be one of the best updates lol the i mean this didnt have much apart form the pre roll i dont use it but many people do so its great fo4r them and the mp4 format which can be good because the audio files are compatible with sony vegas its just that the audio doesnt get recorded it only recorded my full game audio once which worked with sony

Yeah i wasnt expecting an update i mean the roxio is one of the best capture cards in my opinion with the elgato cause its easy to setup small and easy to record and you dont need the best computer ever but the only thing thats letting it down is the live commentary hope they eventually put it in because they can do it with live streams so why cant they do it with recordings? lol im sure it will be one of the best updates lol the i mean this didnt have much apart form the pre roll i dont use it but many people do so its great fo4r them and the mp4 format which can be good because the audio files are compatible with sony vegas its just that the audio doesnt get recorded it only recorded my full game audio once which worked with sony

Could translate that paragraph into english - perhaps add a period, comma or something to make it readable. :blink:

Maybe they'll release update 3.0 next year and put that in :ninja: But tbh I'd use Audacity over an internal commentary feature since I'll have more power over the commentary. Makes it easier for me to edit out the background noise and buzzing that's associated with the mic.