• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Pacemaster

Photoshow No Longer Generating Html Code

Question

5 answers to this question

HTML? Are you sure you don;t mean URL? Play the PhotoShow to the end and then use the URL there. .

Also, do you see the URL on the right when you click to play it in the small window.

If that is what you are asking about, please let us know that it worked. If you do mean HTML, please explain more; I don;t ever remember that it gave you the full HTML code. It would be pretty long.

No, I mean HTML code, and yes it is very long. I have over 30 of these links I my website to Photoshows of my organization's events over the last five years. About six months or so ago, after I created the last Photoshow, it did not generate the code, just the URL you referred to. When I use the URL, viewers to my website have too much control - they see the Roxio website page. I want them to see only the Photoshow. Copying and pasting the code directly into my webpage takes away the control from them.

After you click on "Post" you get this message, "Simply choose a quick post destination from the list below, or copy and paste your code anyplace you can use HTM." The code was displayed to the left of Photoshow player options. The URL you referred to is displayed over on the right.

Create a channel for the PhotoShow that you want to send. Link to that channel so it only hows the one PhotoShow.

Did you look at the options available after the PhotoShow complets playing? There are four options there. One is HTML. It took a couple of seconds for the HTML code to show up.

post-58-0-98344900-1410615562_thumb.jpg

Edited by sknis