• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Quick Sound Editor Prevents Editing And Causes Shutdown

neorican1

Question

I have creator pro 11 win 7- I am in ROXIO MUSIC DISC CREATOR

I have a list of songs which I wish to edit - clipping etc and Until a few days ago , I was an expert on this --

Now as I attempt to clip by going to EDIT AUDIO on upper right , the song enters but I cant clip and I get an icon with an earphone pic in the task bar which is called ROXIO QUICK SOUND EDITOR--- This now blocks everything from working including HEL\P- and I have to close the window to do anything--

I never had this ICON before , so I hope you can tell me how to get rid of this --- I have tried , I think everything and am getting nowhere-

Your help would be greatly appreciated ---------------------------

Thanks, Ralph

3 answers to this question

Thanks For your reply---

I just saw this problem in the past week, But it was about a month or so ago so that I was able make and edit a CD-- During This period , I did lots of Things so WINDOWS RESTORE would be a major problem. I could reload ROXIO and maybe that would fix the problem-

I really would like to know the tecnicalities of this this problem----

I can't be the first one with this problem and the HELP with ROXIO is kind of not good -

So If you or anyone else can help on this problem, it would be grrreat

Thank You ------Ralph

Ralph, If this just happened, try a Windows Restore to undo whatever was done.

I have creator pro 11 win 7- I am in ROXIO MUSIC DISC CREATOR

I have a list of songs which I wish to edit - clipping etc and Until a few days ago , I was an expert on this --

Now as I attempt to clip by going to EDIT AUDIO on upper right , the song enters but I cant clip and I get an icon with an earphone pic in the task bar which is called ROXIO QUICK SOUND EDITOR--- This now blocks everything from working including HEL\P- and I have to close the window to do anything--

I never had this ICON before , so I hope you can tell me how to get rid of this --- I have tried , I think everything and am getting nowhere-

Your help would be greatly appreciated ---------------------------

Thanks, Ralph