Question

I purchased NXT Pro 2 Version 15.0.5.3:5.0.0.0.

Windows 8.1

The program worked great for a few months and then it would not even open Digitize LP's and Tapes. This is what I mainly use and I am very fustrated. I am a computer tech and understasnd issues. I re-installed the program and no help. Can anyone help, please, I am about to trash this program.

Thanks

Chris

4 answers to this question

I purchased NXT Pro 2 Version 15.0.5.3:5.0.0.0.

Windows 8.1

The program worked great for a few months and then it would not even open Digitize LP's and Tapes. This is what I mainly use and I am very fustrated. I am a computer tech and understasnd issues. I re-installed the program and no help. Can anyone help, please, I am about to trash this program.

Thanks

Chris

The program worked great for several months and now it doesn't. Why trash the program? Obviously something changed/updated in your system that causes NXT 2 to crash. As a computer tech one would think you would realize that and not immediately blame the program.

What updates have you done, do you run registry cleaner?

• Like 1

Yes, I have cleaned registry. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled, nothing seems to help! There are no updates for this product??

Edited by clking

Yes, I have cleaned registry. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled, nothing seems to help! There are no updates for this product??

There you go. I have never found a registry cleaner necessary, and I have seen a multitude of posts, on these forums, confirming my belief that they can cause problems. It, most likely, has caused yours.

Use Revo Uninstaller PRO (free trial) to uninstall the program. Use the MODERATE MODE only. Use the forced Uninstall if necessary. Agree to uninstall all the Creator .DDL and folders. Reboot. Turn off your antivirus. Then turn off your registry cleaner (permanently). Reinstall the program to an administrator account and not to an emulation mode (you should know how to do those things if you are a computer tech). Remember you only have 10 install tries before you get that dreaded message about installing too many times. If you do get the message, send a private message to Roxio-Ralf (search this forum for his name) to have the count reset.

Let us know how the reinstall goes.