• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Cerealguy57

Livestream To Youtube And Twitch Not Working For Me

Question

So I have the lastest verison of roxio gamecap hd pro for some reason i got it like 2 days ago but anyway when i go to livestream to twitch or youtube it says im offline for twitch and for youtube it says the stream will start in 155 days 50 hours 50 mins 50 seconds when i livestream with my pc with obs it works just but roxio doesnt and i want to livestream with the gamecap hd pro software if anyone can help please do i need it

10 answers to this question

So I have the lastest verison of Roxio GameCap HD PRO for some reason i got it like 2 days ago but anyway when i go to live stream to Twitch or Youtube it says I'm offline for Twitch and for Youtube it says the stream will start in 155 days 50 hours 50 minutes 50 seconds. when I live stream with my pc with OBS (Open Broadcast Software) it works just but Roxio doesn't and i want to live stream with the GameCap HD PRO if anyone can help please do i need it. P.S This is the same topic for some reason it was marked as solved

Edited by Cerealguy57

Is that better or do I still need to fix it. Any way never mind that. What I 'm trying to say is Roxio won't let me live stream to twitch or YouTube

Edited by Cerealguy57

See if anything in these two threads helps you:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/102545-cant-log-onto-twitch-through-recording-software-sp2/

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/91099-live-streaming-via-twitch-does-not-work/

I don't know if I would mess around with the registry though.

There may be other solutions in the threads in this forum.

Hi Cerealguy57,

Have you tried selecting a channel on the Game Capture HD Pro Twitch settings after logging in your account? Try selecting the closest channel and try live streaming.

We'll see here's the thing I have Roxio Game Capture HD PRO 2.0 software. When I live stream to twitch , twitch says I'm offline. When I go back to the Roxio software it says I'm live. If I try to live stream to YouTube it says I have to wait like 150 hours before I go live. If anyone can help me with that I would appreciate it.

Edited by Cerealguy57

We'll see here's the thing I have Roxio Game Capture HD PRO 2.0 software. When I live stream to twitch , twitch says I'm offline. When I go back to the Roxio software it says I'm live. If I try to live stream to YouTube it says I have to wait like 150 hours before I go live. If anyone can help me with that I would appreciate it.

What did Twitch say when you contacted them?

Hey Cerealguy57,

it still happens even if you've selected a different channel?