• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Will Not Write After Encoding

ronald_meade

Question

3 answers to this question

Try choosing Save as Disc Image from the Toast File menu instead of clicking the burn button. After the image file is written, select it with the Image File setting in the Toast Copy window and try burning your DVD-R.

If that doesn't work, please post more information about the error message. Good luck.

After encoding on my Mac Mini an Mac OS error appears tell me I'm have an OS problem and won't write to the DVD-R. Please help?

Have the same problem, chances is it is you actual video file. Also notice whenever I go to edit and try to set the Button Picture on suspect video, it skips a couple of frames ahead of what i am actually seein in the preview pane. I am in the process of trying a few fixes will post how they turn out.

Have the same problem, chances is it is you actual video file. Also notice whenever I go to edit and try to set the Button Picture on suspect video, it skips a couple of frames ahead of what i am actually seein in the preview pane. I am in the process of trying a few fixes will post how they turn out.

Think I found a solution. Used Divx Doctor to fix the file… burned without a problem.

Archived