lrsagey92

Game Capture Certificate Error!

Question

Hi there,

I've just bought a Roxio game capture device and have just tried setting it up, but it keeps appearing with the same message "the certificate file is missing or has been corrupted. Please re-install it." Now I have tried uninstalling and installing it again but It hasn't worked still.

I have tried using the revo uninstaller like it suggested on here but still no luck. I have no clue about what to do here and how to clear the registry folders.

Can someone help urgently please?

Many Thanks

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Did you "Prior to reinstalling, it is strongly advised that you temporarily disable your anti-virus and security software and any unnecessary background processes to ensure a smooth install."

Have a read through this post.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/67887-fix-for-missing-or-corrupt-certificate-error/

Edited by cdanteek

Well tried going to the website it suggested but the domain has expired and can't download the necessary programs. What should I do? Tried disabling all the anti-virus software etc but still the same problem.

whenever i try to use the game capture on the laptop with windows 8. it just says "the certificate file is missing or corrupt. please re install and am getting serious agrivated with it. how can i get round this problem???