• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Charles Crockett

Roxio Creator Nxt2 Sound Editor Hangs Up

Question

I am running Roxio Creator NXT 2 on Windows 8.1. I open Sound Editor and drag mp3 files into, do a little bit of editing, then save them. Usually works just fine, but it peroidically hangs up. When I try to do something (anything) in Sound Editor, its says at the top of the window "Sound Editor (Not responding)". I then click the X to close the program. A window pops up that it is searching for a solution. I click the X to close that window. I restart Sound Editor and it works fine for a few minutes, then hangs up again. It is almost as if it will perform about 20 commands, then hang. I don't remember if this was occuring while I was still running Windows 7. I may have upgraded to NXT 2 when I got Windows 8 - don't remember. I have attached the DxDiag.txt file since it seems that might be of some help.

Any ideas anyone?

DxDiag.txt

1 answer to this question

I was having the same problem. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it and the problem went away (for now). My registry cleaner or perhaps another media player may have messed it up.