no audio

pjs

Question

hi i was wondering if some could help me..

i brought roxio easy creater 7 the digital media suite, i created a photo slideshow with my photos and i added my audio files, everythings create it works on computer, but when i go to play it on a dvd player though the tv there is something wrong with the audio, the pictures are fine but the audio sounds shocking you cant hardly reckonise the sound <_<help anyone

thanks pjs

2 answers to this question

Guest mlpasley
the audio sounds shocking you cant hardly reckonise the sound

What happens when you play the DVD on your computer? Is the sound still strange?

hi i was wondering if some could help me..

i brought roxio easy creater 7 the digital media suite, i created a photo slideshow with my photos and i added my audio files, everythings create it works on computer, but when i go to play it on a dvd player though the tv there is something wrong with the audio, the pictures are fine but the audio sounds shocking you cant hardly reckonise the sound <_<help anyone

thanks pjs

In general, this issue could be attributed to the type media used (e.g. DVD-R/DVD+R disk), what the burner supports, and what the TV's DVD player supports (usually DVD-R). Make sure all three devices match. Perhaps, installing the latest EMC7 update/patches as well as the latest burner firmware might help too.

Finally, if you are new to DVD and confused check out the DVD primer: http://www.dvdforum.org/tech-dvdprimer.htm

Archived