• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Dejay58

The Roxio Easy Cd & Dvd Burning Won't Install

Question

The Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning won't Install completely. After the installing get 75 -80 install the install does a rolls back and the installation is incomplete. Does any in the this forum have any ideal what the problem is and where can I get the fix the the problem software? In addition to the prior, I am running Windows Vista Home Premium.

6 answers to this question

That is maddening!!!

I guess you have V14 - the one that includes Win 8 in its' approved list???

We will need to see the Log Files is generates. This is for a different product, but the process is the same - HERE ;)

The Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning won't Install completely. After the installing get 75% -80% install the install does a rolls back and the installation is incomplete. Does any in the this forum have any ideal what the problem is and where can I get the fix the the problem software? In addition to the prior, I am running Windows Vista Home Premium. Please I need a resolution to this ASAP. Thank you for your time and patience with this problem of great concern.

Please show us the log files as Jim_Hardin requested, so we can see why the install didn't complete.

Otherwise all when can do is sit on the sidelines and cross our fingers for you.

It can't have been of great concern to him, as the poster has not been back here since November 19 last year, and I asked for log files on the 17th.

Fingers crossed, I guess.

I had an installation issue with similar symptoms. My log file said registry keys were missing. I needed to disable my Ad-Aware Realtime Scan, which included Registry Cleaning. I could then install Easy CD and DVD Burning.

Thanks for the info, Gene.

Dejay58 still hasn't been back, but your information serves as a good reminder that people should disable anti-virus and similar programs [and disconnect from the Internet] temporarily while installing these programs, so they don't prevent the installer from writing to the registry.

Regards,

Brendon