nard

Cannot Add Music To Vidieowave Project

Question

Hi I have looked up this subject and found a post way back in 2013 and yet cannot find any satisfactory conclusion. I also have exactly the same problem, I am running NXT Pro2 (Build 150B05D). Attached is the DxDiag.txt with all my computer information. Please can somebody advise me how to overcome this problem of adding more than one track to my videowave project.

The Add Background Audio selection box has now locked up and wont allow any navigation or selection of music. I have rebooted and done a little dance and waited, guess what still nothing. Can someone please help.

DxDiag.txt

4 answers to this question

Could you please describe exactly what problem you are having? "Me too" and "same problem" posts are meaningless unless you have the identical system and are doing an identical project.

You don't really expect anybody to go searching through 2013 posts? :blink: You could at least have provided a link. :glare:

Edited by myguggi

See if this helps; read the text as well as watching the video. (link) Instead of Smart Sound, just substitute your supported audio files.

Thanks or the reply but this has no effect whatsoever, first of all my version is NXT2 Pro not EMC 2009 and my tabs are Media Selector and Score Fitter not Smart Sound. I only recently Oct 2014 purchased this version of Roxio. I am familiar with Roxio videowave as I have mde many productions in earlier ersions of Roxio. The problem being if I press My Mdia tab under Media selector or folders I would expect to see a folder tree open to be able to navigate to the correct music on my hard disk. Unortunately if I pressolder it is perantly jammed on the last music file ilooke at and wont chnge bck to fldr view

AND IF YOU DONT ET YOUR FORUM SITE SORTED OUT THIS IS THE 3RD DAY UNNING WHERE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TYPE LEGIBLY ITJUST REFLECTS HOW POOR THECORELPRODUCTS AE AT ANYTHING TECHNIAL!!!!!!! YOU CANT EEN PASTE ITO HEE!!!! I HAVENT GOT ANY MOREPATIENTE LEFT TOSAY HAT I EALLY FEEL ABOUT THIS.

Great, you gave us more information that you gave us in the previous posts. First, I already told you that the video was for a previous version and to substitute you music for what was Smart Sound.

You have now indicated that you have done this before and it worked. I would suggest turning off your anti-virus (disconnect from the internet) and do a repair from either the original disc or from the download.

I gather you are mad since you posted a gibberish yell (all caps) that I barely understand. I've had issues with the site posting and it is related to your browser (often the version of IE). Try another to see if that clears it up.

One more thing -- this is a users group and not tech support. We have no monetary interest in Roxio or Corel. (we don;t get paid). If you can't work with experienced people who are trying to help with this unique issue, then feel free to pay to talk to Tech Support.

Have a pleasant Holiday season. I hope you get it fixed.