• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Dropzone Media

Stopped Working Error Message

Question

I keep getting a Stopped working error message when using NXT 3 Videowave. As soon as I go to import a video or photo I get the message. I am using windows 8.1 see attachment.

Has anyone else having this challenge?

post-122372-0-88115900-1418826257_thumb.jpg

11 answers to this question

Any Video or Photo?

What format are they?

Have you shut down all running programs especially antivirus/firewall software and ran a repair on the software?

Most of the time its when I want to add a video. Sometimes when I add a photo. I will try and shut down the anti virus. I use avi, mp4, and jpeg's. This does not happen all the time.

Edited by Dropzone Media

Most of the time its when I want to add a video. Sometimes when I add a photo. I will try and shut down the anti virus. I use avi, mp4, and jpeg's. This does not happen all the time.

Have you shut down all running programs especially antivirus/firewall software and ran a repair on the software?

Do you know what and how to do a repair on the software?

If it doesn't happen all the time keep track what formats it happens with and try runnin them through (free) Any Video Converter to the end format you want and see if Videowave excepts them then?

Did the repair. Still have the problem. I will try to disable the anti virus program. I always have used avi,mp4 and jpgs. Since it does not happen all the time, O thinking its a conflict issues

Did the repair. Still have the problem. I will try to disable the anti virus program. I always have used avi,mp4 and jpgs. Since it does not happen all the time, O thinking its a conflict issues

You need to disable all running programs especially antivirus/firewall software before running repair!

Tried the repair,after I disabled the firewall and antivirus in any other program that was in the startup menu. Did not work still have the error message

Does your computer exceed the minimum system requirements?

Follow this post and attach your dxdiag.exe file.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/81985-identifying-your-computer-specs-and-computer-drivers-windows/

i7 Intel processor 12 gig of ram. New HP ENVY.

Make sure your DPI is at 100%

Remove Roxio on your current account.

Create a new admin account.

Clear temp files and make sure to turn off Antivirus and Firewall.

Install Roxio NXT on the new user admin account.