• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Error: Please Insert A Appendable Data Disc That Is Cd Medial Or Dvd Write Once Media

Hef

Question

When I go to finalize my movie to DVD I get the following message, Error: Please insert a appendable data disc that is CD medial or DVD write once media. I am sure I could have gotten the answer from Roxio but didn't have time to try all functions of the program within the 14 days of free tech support. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you one and all,

2 answers to this question

When I go to finalize my movie to DVD I get the following message, Error: Please insert a appendable data disc that is CD medial or DVD write once media. I am sure I could have gotten the answer from Roxio but didn't have time to try all functions of the program within the 14 days of free tech support. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you one and all,

It sounds like you are trying to burn or copy a data disc. Where did you get the video files? Remember that any commercial discs or files are copy protected and cannot be used.

Perhaps a get started guide would help. Go here. According to that , you should have a MyDVD Express function to do the burning.

That error message means the program wants you to insert either a blank disc, or an open one with enough room on it for your output.

Trying the built-in Help system [press F1, or go to a Help button] will be much quicker than taking several hours or a day to get an answer here. :)

Archived