• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

NexZko

Problem With Dmsm File To Youtube

Question

4 answers to this question

DMSM files are a road map to your project not a physical video file of your project!

The posted .jpg indicates your video files location has changed since you made the DMSM project file and saved it.

DMSM files are a road map to your project not a physical video file of your project!

The posted .jpg indicates your video files location has changed since you made the DMSM project file and saved it.

What's the solution, I can't find that file at all.. and it's not even part of my video. please help

What's the solution, I can't find that file at all.. and it's not even part of my video. please help

It has to be part of your DMSM project file that's why you get that box, it can't find it.

What is the solution always make a new folder for every project and name it, put everything in that one folder for that particular project.

Looks like you'll have to start over with this project, sorry.

Have you actually deleted video files since you did this project???

If not you need to use Windows Explorer and got to the Root of your HDD or Drives (one at a time) and do a Search for the 12-1-2014_03.m2ts file and find it! as well as any other files that are missing...

Once located, then Browse to that location with Roxio so it knows where the file is.

But if you deleted them??? ...then as cd said, you have to start over.