No Pictures In Exported Video

DanAsh

Question

3 answers to this question

I made a video and it plays fine in photoshow, but when I export the video, I get music with no pictures. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I've done it twice with the same results.

Please confirm that you are using the PhotoShow program that is the stand alone program and that it is a desktop version. Is you version of PhotoShow part of an early version that was included in Creator XX. When you say "export" do you mean outputting the PhotoShow to a mpg or wmv file or are you taking about exporting to an mp4 files from the on-line version? That mp4 version doesn't work and will not be fixed.

Please don't spare the electrons and please provide us with full information..

I am using the desktop version which I downloaded yesterday. I made one video, clicked on the export video file and saved it as a WMV file with no problem. I made a second video, did the same thing and I am getting only the sound. I've tried it numerous times and it will not save the photos with the video, only audio.

I am using the desktop version which I downloaded yesterday. I made one video, clicked on the export video file and saved it as a WMV file with no problem. I made a second video, did the same thing and I am getting only the sound. I've tried it numerous times and it will not save the photos with the video, only audio.

That is pretty simple and has been reported by several people. What you need to do is to reduce the size of the images - actually reduce the mega pixels of the images. Remember that you will be making a standard definition video so all your really need is 720 by 480 or so (depending where you are). I'm afraid that the easy way of doing it is no longer available and since you don;t have Creator, you don't have PhotoSuite. There are several other free programs that will also reduce the megapixels. I don't know of one right now. The old one was "Image Cropper" but i don;t think that is available anymore.