• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Swiftie4Life

Ps4 Recording Glitches Help

Question

Hi. So I recorded my PS4 Farcry 4 last night using some pretty good hdmi cables. I noticed that once I started recording, that there were sporadic video pixel glitches showing up in the preview. Thought nothing of it. But I went to my video folder to look at it and the glitches are there! Audio is perfectly fine tho. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to change some settings? If so, to what? Plz, if there is a solution, show me. I record stuff for my channel. I also have the HDCP disabled. Otherwise it wont record. Thx for the help in advance! :)

9 answers to this question

What settings are you using now?

Is there any pattern to when these glitches occur?

If you hook up something else, DVD/BD Player, are they still present?

I don't know what u need tho. Be specific plz. This is why I hate Roxio. Crap goes wrong and when I ask a question, no one gets what im saying and they aren't specific with what they need to know. All in all, my 150 dollars was wasted. The last issue I had to figure out myself.

I just asked u settings for what? And nothing else's videos glitch. Only ps4. Not my tv but the video I save.

Why is everyone having a #$^@ attitude today? I get called a dumbass cuz I don't see how a show on youtube has 6 seasons in 3 years..... Then I get on here n have u give me an attitude cuz idk what info u need. I get enough crap throughout thhe day. I don't need lil attitudes and rudeness and my recorder acting up.

Well, I did all default. 1080p so I believe that bitrate is 15000. I looked at a video about this. The guy said to change the bitrate lower (13500). Also, I had the quality to max. He said that needs to be lowered a little bit to get rid of the glitches. True? Havent tried yet. Wont be able to til Wednesday. Idk what u mean by resolution. I didn't need to set up one. Just picked 1080p. And another thing. Why wont my Roxio update? When I try, it corrupts it.

Regardless of what computer you use, never ever use 15000 bitrate since for some that would cause glitches to happen but not on 14999 bitrate.

13500 is definitely a good one.